Friday, February 16, 2007

Spot the Potential Lawsuit 5

Ok, so I have no restraint. It's been a Spot the Potential Lawsuit kind of week, and these are just the ones that I manage to get photos of. So many more of these lawsuits are zipping by on motorbikes and overloaded trucks, but my reaction time is a little dulled by the stroller.


Here, my handsome husband demonstrates a "Potential Lawsuit" that even he thought was funny. Two boards pounded into the sidewalk for no apparent reason. He missed the perfectly positioned "head banger" by about ten inches as we rounded the corner engrossed in conversation (with heads down pushing the stroller).

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Wow, that is definitely one of the better ones. I miss chuckling at that kind of stuff.

This morning, I saw part of a sidewalk that was being worked on and had been ripped up. It was surrounded by lots of orange cones that were lined up touching each other. I immediately thought, "You'd never see that in Thailand!" :-)