Friday, November 24, 2006

Spot the Potential Lawsuit 1

My friend Jennifra and her husband John, who is an attorney, have a little game they play called "Spot the Potential Lawsuit." A few years ago, Jennifra and I were both spending part of the winter in Thailand studying massage, and John planned to join her for a beach holiday after our course. She contacted him from Chiang Mai and warned him that they would not be playing "Spot the Potential Lawsuit" in Thailand. The reason being, there is a potential lawsuit every ten feet.

So, I offer you the first (in a bottomless pit of) entries in "Spot the Potential Lawsuit," a game which I amuse myself with (daily).



At least they painted the bamboo red and white. Kept me from falling in feet first.



And, if you have a keen eye, you will have noticed that this Potential Lawsuit is indeed just ten feet away from the first entry.

Your correspondent from the land without liability law.

No comments: