Saturday, December 16, 2006

Come to the Table

Been a little under the weather lately, but I'm back in the blogger seat with a batch of new photos. The last couple of weeks have been just loaded with baby firsts, the most exciting of which is FOOD!



Baby Eats Food Day 1

So, the (prevailing) theory goes like this - feed Little the same thing at each meal for four days. Reason - identifying food allergies. Sort of "clearing" foods for consumption. And, begin with soft and squishy like avocado. Thus, baby's first meal (on a purpose-built plate, no less).



Mum finds the whole thing very exciting. Baby is bemused.



Paw gives it a go too. Little begs for avocado mercy.

At this juncture, Amnat opines, "I think he does not like Colorado."

To which I can only reply, "How would we know? He's never been to Colorado." (I know I shouldn't, but he just keeps handing them to me.)

Baby Eats Food Day 3



Little - HOW often do you expect me to do this?!?



Having cleared baby for Avocado Contact Dermititis, anyway, we move on.


Baby Eats Food Day 5



A whole new day. BANANA! Little actually eats. No gagging. No tearing up. No shuddering. Makes happy bubbly noises. Gums it a bit and gets it down.

PS. Day 6 at breakfast the sound of the mashing fork elicits giggles. We did it!

No comments: