Saturday, March 31, 2007

Me Now

Last month, Hannah and Eric made their way to Chiang Mai from California, and as they are friends of my good pal Jennifra, they added us to their travel plans. We hosted a few visits this winter from our extended group of friends. We always enjoy showing people around our little city (and having someone to talk really, really fast with, with lots of slang, innuendo, and idioms).


As my last self-portrait-with-infant didn't really satisfy the request for a shot of me, I offer you this lovely picture taken by Eric at our most favorite coffee shop. Hope this satisfies.

PS. I think I'd title this, "Milky Coma." Or maybe, "Vertical Sleeper."

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I highly recommend going to visit Pam, Amnat, Jimmy and the rest of the gang in Chiang Mai! They will make you feel so welcome! We enjoyed it so much. We can't wait to go back.